It’s the finer details that set the best homes and offices apart, there are many decisions to make when building or renovating your home or office – wall and carpet colours, tile designs, tap styles etc. It’s very time consuming. Many people won’t even give a second thought to their electrical installations. They assume there is nothing aside from the standard white plastic wall outlet. Nothing could be further from the truth.
That’s why Modern Power Solutions revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. . The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with the convenient Australian standard power points USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices.
Boasting a sturdy and unique design, the V9 includes an incredibly easy install process and is designed specifically to sit on corners of walls, cupboards and pantries. The MPS V9 range is sure to set your space apart.
- Model: MPS V9WF
- Colour: Silver Shell, White Coloured Outlets
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistant PVC Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months Australian Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Module Configuration: 2x Australian Outlets, 2x USB Charging Outlets
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2]
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A]
- Degree Of Protection: IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and
- against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V9WF
Installation: The MPS V9 desktop power point system can be installed in one of two ways. It can be screwed onto the edge of a desk (using the included screws), or be stuck onto the corner of a desktop using adhesive tape, or glue.