Data Sheet: Download
The V9 unit is a corner mounted power system, featuring 2x Power Outlets and 2x USB Charging Outlets (1x USB-C and 1x USB-A). Boasting a sturdy and unique design, the V9 includes an incredibly easy install process and is designed specifically to sit on corners of walls, cupboards and pantries. The MPS V9 range is sure to set your space apart.
- Model: MPS V9BF
- Colour: Silver Shell, Black Coloured Outlets
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistant PVC Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months Australian Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Module Configuration: 2x Australian Outlets, 2x USB Charging Outlets
- Cable Length: 2.15m
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2]
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A]
- Degree Of Protection: IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and
- against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects]
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V9BF
Installation: The MPS V9 desktop power point system can be installed in one of two ways. It can be screwed onto the edge of a desk (using the included screws), or be stuck onto the corner of a desktop using adhesive tape, or glue.
– Change of mind refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, and returned products must be arranged by the buyer at the buyer’s expense.
– After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
– Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice
– To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
Version #2109 (Updated Sept 2021)
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (yourself) and Modern Power Solutions PTY LTD, hereon referred to as “MPS”
- By browsing the website or placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding agreement between us and you for the supply of products.
- The agreement, together with your order, constitutes the entire agreement between us and you for the supply of Products. The agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage, which may arise in connection with your use of the website.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by MPS at the time MPS sends an order confirmation to your nominated email address.
- MPS reserves the right to decline to enter into a purchase contract with you and may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch of the product(s).
- Order refunds
- Please allow up to a 10-day processing time for customer refunds.
- Refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee, based on the total order refund request amount. The restocking fee is calculated based on shipping, handling, logistic and administration fees.
- Customers must arrange the return of products at their own expense back to the local facility.
- To the extent permitted by law, MPS will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Placing an order
- Stock is limited and may become unavailable at short notice, despite indicating otherwise. Best efforts will be made to promptly notify customers of products out of stock and/or if any delays.
- Lead time for orders are indicated by MPS online, over email and over the phone. However, delivery times are subject to a margin of error and often out of the control of MPS. If customers have requirements for lead times and delivery dates, this should be arranged with MPS prior to ordering.
- Shipment tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders at MPS.
- Products damaged in transit are subject to replacement by MPS without cost to the consumer. Depending on the circumstance, MPS may require the return of faulty product(s) prior to arranging warranty replacement units.
- Pickup of may be available on a case-by-case basis.
- A variety of payment methods are accepted by MPS.
- Additional international shipping costs may apply for delivery addresses outside the MPS servicing region. If any doubts, please be in touch prior to placing an order.
- After purchase, the email address on the order may be placed on an MPS marketing-related mailing list automatically. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- Products supplied by MPS are to be used at the end-users own risk. For electrical
products, these risks include fire, electrical shock and death.
- MPS products should only be connected to protected electrical circuits; failure to follow such instructions may void warranty and liability.