This product is discontinued as of July 2021
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
That’s why MPS pop-up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with the convenient Australian power points.
Featuring a unique and vibrant design the MPS “V5” model is a world first. Featuring a revolutionary design that allows the unit to become fully waterproof when it is flush with your bench top, The “V5” is perfect for kitchens and takes the worry out of spills. The MPS “V5” is sure to set your space apart.
- Water Resistiveness: Only when closed
- Indoor Use Only
- Model: MPS V5WOB
- Colour: Black [Top], Silver Shell, Black Coloured Outlets
- Top Material: Refined Hardened Scratch-Resistant PVC Plastic
- Warranty: 12 Months Australian Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Installation Hole Size: 82-88mm Diameter [82mm for best fit]
- Space required below surface: 280mm from top of surface, 100mm in diameter
- Module Configuration: 3x Australian Outlets, 1x Overload Protector
- Cable Length: 170cm
- Cable Type: H05VV-F [3x 1.5mm2]
- Plug: XH022B [250V 10A]
- Degree Of Protection (when in the open position): IPX0 [against harmful ingress of water], IP2X [against access to hazardous parts and against harmful ingress of solid foreign objects.
- Rated Voltage: 240V~
- Rated Current: 10A
- Technical Model: V5WOB
Installation: The MPS V5 Pop Up Power Point is simple to install. A hole with a diameter of 82mm is required in the desired installation surface. The unit can then be fitted to the hole and plugged into a standard power point underneath the bench top surface. The unit is then ready for immediate use – No professional help required!