Download: V14W Data Sheet / Technical Drawing
Recommended for: Kitchens and Offices
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
That’s why MPS pop up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with the convenient Australian standard power points and USB charging ports capable of charging most USB charging devices.
Featuring a unique design, the V14 is designed for offices or those who entertain frequently within their home and require an extensive supply of power. Utilising a double sided system, the V14 is there for you, whether it’s to power the whole board room, or to charge up a phone. The V14 is sure to set your space apart.
The V14 range is a unique self-raising power outlet system featuring four power outlets, one USB-C, one USB-A outlet, two RJ45 data outlets and a Qi wireless charging top.
- Qi Wireless Charging Top
- 4x Power Sockets, 1x USB-C, 1x USB-A, 2x RJ45
- 1.8m Cable with AU Fitted Plug 120mm Hole Size
Technical Specifications Electrical
- Model: V14W
- Cable Length: 1.8m (Single Power, Two Cat6)
- Country: Australia Cable Type: 3*1.5mm2 (UK & AU Model) & 2x Cat6
- Colour: White, Silver Shell, White Outlets
- Plug: Australian Standard Plug (XH022B)
- Materials: PVC, ABS & Aluminium
- Degree of Protection: IP20
- Warranty: 24 months
- Rated Voltage: 240v
- Installation Hole Diameter: 120mm
- Rated Current: 10A
- Space Below Surface: 180mm from top Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 C, 32 – 104 F
- Lifting Method: 100mm Gas Strut
- USB Charger:
- Input: 240v AC ~50Hz 10A
- Output (A+C): DC 5v 3.1a 15.5w total”
- Available Stock: Ingleburn, Sydney
- Outlets: 4x AU Outlets, 1x USB-C Charger, 1x USB-A Charger, 2x RJ45, Qi Wireless Charging Top
- Box Dimensions: 27 x 17 x 20 cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- V14 AU Australian Region, Black Colour
- V14W-HNR AU Australian Region, White Colour, HDMI Outlet
- V14-HNR AU Australian Region, Black Colour, HDMI Outlet
- Step 1: Bench-top hole: drill a hole in your bench-top, with the diameter according to the product specifications.
- Step 2: Unscrew the locking ring around the body of the unit, and remove it altogether.
- Step 3: Place the unit inside the hole in your bench-top.
- Step 4: Screw back the locking ring around the body of the unit – from the under-side of the bench-top, and tighten it securely.
- Step 5: Connect the unit to power by plugging it into a power outlet under the bench-top
View in AR (Apple Devices Only) 10mb
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Q. Is this model spring-loaded? Does it automatically come up?
A. Yes, this model uses a gas strut to open automatically. Simply push down on the top of the unit, and it will raise up, ready to use.
Q. Can this model be installed in the upside-down or sideways position?
A. Yes, the V14 range is suitable for installation in the upside-down position, for example, coming down from an overhead cupboard. It can also operate coming out sideways from the edge of a bench.
Q. What happens if I have an issue with my product after the warranty period?
A. We’ve designed and tested these units for use over many years withstanding in a normal environment. If your product does develop an issue outside of the warranty period, we do provide an affordable repair or replacement service.
Q. Do you provide an after sales-service, and how do I contact you?
A. Yes, we provide an after-sales service. You can contact us via phone – through our ‘request a call back’ feature, where you give us your name and phone number, and we ring you back as soon as possible.
Q. Do I need a licensed electrician to install this product?
A. No, no electrical work is needed to install this product. We have designed the unit with a standard AU-fitted plug, allowing you to plug the unit into any other power socket – below your installation surface.
Q. What is the process in making a warranty claim if I have an issue with my product?
A. If your product malfunctions within the warranty period, we will repair or replace it free of charge. We keep digital records matched with product serial numbers for every order, so you do not need to worry about keeping your receipt.
About Modern Power Solutions
Modern Power Solutions is the leading manufacturer for retractable, pop up power sockets designed for the home and office. Founded in 2006, Modern Power Solutions aims to improve the convenience of power access through product innovation, customer research and a culture of microfocus.
“Modern Power Solutions has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in this document are correct. All information contained in this document is to be used for general guidance only. Modern Power Solutions reserves the right to change, delete or modify the information without notice.
© Modern Power Solutions (Last Updated 9th September 2021)”