The Point Pod Compact in Silver – Recommended for: Kitchens
Point Pod Data Sheet (102mm): Download
Point Pod User Manual (102mm): Download
Introducing The Point Pod Compact in Silver
The Point Pod Compact is the shorter/smaller variation of the Point Pod range, featuring two USB and one power outlet. Buy now at Modern Power Solutions
Power never looked so good
When designing our homes and offices, we are faced with decisions about the smallest of details as indeed it is the trifling aspects of modern spaces that set them apart. When it comes to deciding on electrical fittings; however, most people don’t look any further than the white plastic plug assuming that’s their only option.
That’s why MPS pop up power points are revolutionising the way we access power in our kitchens, offices and other spaces. The days of searching for the perfect power solution are gone. Charge multiple devices simultaneously, quickly, simply and neatly with the convenient Australian standard power points.
Featuring a unique design, the Point Pod is designed for kitchens – those who entertain frequently within their home and require an extensive supply of power.
The Point Pod features a top that matches your benchtop surface, fitting seamlessly into your environment. The Point Pod is sure to set your space apart.
Why choose Point Pod?
You can now have access to power points without compromising your design. Point Pod is an integrated and functional pop-up power outlet hidden within your benchtop.
Modern, streamlined and simplistic design to blend into your benchtop
EASY TO USE
With one simple touch, the power appears from underneath your benchtop
GREAT USE OF SPACE
You can access up to three power sockets without taking up bench or wall space.
Point Pod units can be customised to suit your design preferences and benchtop specifications
- Model: PPCU1
- Colour: Anodised aluminium, white sockets and surrounds
- Material: Polyamide and ABS
- Warranty: 24 Months Australian Warranty – Lifetime parts & repair service
- Hole Size: 102mm Diameter +0.3mm -0.7mm tolerance
- Inner disc size – 92mm +0.7mm -0.3 tolerance
- Space required in the cabinet: 450mm depth, 160mm in diameter at the mounting flange, 102mm diameter for the body
- Packaging size: 200x140x670mm
- Weight: 3.1kgs
- Socket Configuration: 1 x Australian Outlets, 4.1a 2x USB charging outlets
- Cable Length: 1.9m
- Supply Voltage: 110-240Vac 50Hz
- Max Current: 10a or 2400W Total load connected not to exceed the rating
- Overload switch
- For indoor use only
- Approval no. GMA-504353-EA
- IP rating IP44
- Designed and engineered in Australia, Made in China
- Available in the USA variation, see modernpowersolutionsus.com
Point Pod is installed underneath your stone or timber bench-top. The product uses an electric lift, so you simply press the top of the unit, and it automatically emerges for use on the bench-top.
The product is customisable to suit your needs. It can be orientated any way, plus it can be installed into different thicknesses of bench-tops, while we offer two standard product types – Point Pod Multi and Point Pod Compact – the socket configuration can be changed to suit your needs. Custom colours are also available to replace the standard rim.
The units are designed so they can be easily replaced should they reach the end of their lifespan or need to be replaced under warranty.
Point Pod units have 2yr Australian parts and labour warranty.
Demonstration video (note* the unit displayed in the video below may vary to the model in this listing)