We’re reaching out to customers for photos and videos of our product installed in their environment.
In return, we are providing each customer a free gift.
Additionally, at the end of the year (31st Dec 2022) we’ll select the best content and award a $500 VISA gift card. The winner will be contacted and announced on this page on the 1st January 2023.
*Customers should allow their submission to be used by Modern Power Solutions in publishing material.
Closing Date 31/12/2022
Draw Date 01/01/2023
Free gift for every customer: A 11-in-1 Stainless Steel Toolkit
Customers should receive their free gift with 30 days.
The best photo or video contest:
– Description: 1 x AUD $500 VISA card
– No. of Prizes: 1
– Open Australia-wide to Modern Power Solutions customers.
– Entry Limit One per person.
– Enter via email, with photo or video submission.
We’re looking for the highest quality, most creative content to award as our winner. See examples above.
Ideas & Tips:
– Good lighting
– Straight camera angle
– Shallow depth of field – Portrait mode / DSLR
– Touchups and post-editing
Terms and Conditions:
Modern Power Solutions – User Generated Content Campaign 2022
- The Promoter of this competition is Modern Power Solutions ACN: 609712441 ABN: 38609712441, 3 Waverley Street, Bondi Junction, Australia. Ph: 02 8354 7652.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 22 March 2022 at 6:00 (AEST) and concludes on 31st December 2022 at 11:59 (AEST)
- The competition will be advertised on the Modern Power Solutions Website and via email to Modern Power Solutions customers.
- To enter the competition, participants must:
- Have made a purchase at Modern Power Solutions.
- Submitted a photo or video of their purchased product to Modern Power Solutions (e.g. via email).
- Provide Modern Power Solutions with their name and email address.
- Upon submitting photos or videos, entrants will be automatically entered in the competition to win the prize.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible.
- Entries must be received by 31 December 2022 at 11:59 (AEST). The time of entry will be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- There will be (1) winner of the prize as detailed below.
- A $500 AUD VISA Gift Card
- The prize is valued to AUD$500
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Modern Power Solutions or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of the winner.
- The prize consists of 1 x AUD$500 VISA card, redeemable at any business accepting VISA as a form of payment.
- The winner will be selected based on their submission meeting the criteria of best quality photography/videography. The winner selection will take place at Modern Power Solutions, 3 Waverley Street, Bondi Junction, Australia by 5pm AEST on 1st January 2023. The winner will be notified by email within the day of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, it will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.